- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Marie's White Coating and/or Marie's Dark Chunk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Blend cookie mix, 1/3 cup melted butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of greased nine inch square dish.
- Heat 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar and cranberries over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Spoon and spread cranberry mixture evenly over cookie base. Sprinkle with nuts. Gently press the cranberry mixture and nuts into the dough.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a microwavable bowl, heat Marie's White Coating/Dark Chocolate for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time; until smooth. Drizzle over bars.
Recipe & Photo adapted from bettycrocker.com