Easy White Chocolate Easter Bark
- 2 pounds Marie’s Candies white chocolate
- 1 cup small Easter candies of your choice, we suggest our Speckled Malted Milk Eggs and M&M’s.
- Sprinkles, colors that will coordinate with your candies
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stopping and stirring as needed until mixture is smooth.
- Spread white chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet to a thickness of about ¼ inch.
- Sprinkle with candies, then sprinkles. Gently press the candy so they will adhere to the chocolate as it cools.
- Let rest at room temperature until solid, about 2 hours. May place in the refrigerator to hurry the cooling process.
Recipe & photo adapted from That Skinny Chick Can Bake!