Buckeye Chex Mix
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Red & Gray M&Ms or Scarlet & Gray Sixlets from Marie's
- In a large bowl, mix together the cereal and hazelnuts. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the peanut butter, brown sugar and butter, until slightly boiling.
- Pour mixture over the cereal and mix well until well coated.
- Place bowl in fridge for about ten minutes, so mixture can cool down.
- Once cool, take pull out of fridge and stir in Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and M&Ms/and or Scarlet & Gray Sixlets
- Store in an air-tight container until you are ready to enjoy your Buckeye Chex Mix!
Recipe & Photo adapted from gluedtomycraftsblog.com