Butterfinger Nutter Butter Cheesecake Bars
for the crust:
- 16 whole Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
for the cheesecake filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 TBSP. all purpose flour
- 10 Marie's Peanut Butter Krisp
for the topping:
- 3/4 cup Marie's Chunk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9x9 square dish with parchment paper and set aside. Grind Nutter Butter Cookies in a food processor into fine crumbs. Pour in melted butter and pulse a few times to mix. Press into prepared dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Stir in egg, vanilla and flour. Finely chop the Peanut Butter Krisps and fold into the cheesecake mixture. Pour over top nutter butter crust and bake for 18-22 minutes or until cheesecake has set. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until completely chilled.
- In a microwavable safe bowl, melt the Chunk Chocolate stirring every 20-30 seconds.
- Spread the melted chocolate overtop of the bars evenly and place back into the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to harden the chocolate. Remove from refrigerator and using the parchment paper, remove the entire block from the pan. Cut into bars and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
Recipe & Photo adapted from laurenslatest.com