Raspberry Ice Cream Delight
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream softened (half a 1.5 quart tub)
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet softened (half a pint)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups whipped topping from 8oz tub
- Marie's Chocolate Covered Oreos, crushed for topping
In a food processor, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Remove 2 tablespoons and reserve for topping. With remaining crumbs, mix in melted butter and press into bottom of square dish. Let cool in freezer.
Spread the hot fudge in an even layer over the crust. You may need to warm the sauce first to a pourable consistency. Place in freezer to cool and set for a few minutes.
Top with a layer of vanilla ice cream. Dollop sherbet over the ice cream and swirl to combine. Sprinkle with a layer of raspberries and top with a layer of whipped topping.
Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs and/or Marie's Chocolate Covered Oreo pieces. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid, at least 6 hours or overnight.
Recipe & Photo adapted from amandascookin.com