Slow Cooker Fudgy S'more Cake
- 1 box super moist triple chocolate fudge cake mix, plus ingredients on box
- 2 c miniature marshmallows
- 1 c chocolate chips or Marie's Chunk Chocolate
- Graham Crackers, if desired
- Spray a small slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Make cake batter as called for on box. Pour batter into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook oh High heat setting 2 to 2.5 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Turn off slow cooker, and sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips or Marie's Chunk Chocolate over top of cake. Cover 10 minutes. Spoon warm cake into dish and serve with graham crackers.
Recipe & Photo adapted from bettycrocker.com