- 1 seedless watermelon
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, diced peaches, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, halved cherries, etc.
- mint leaves or edible flowers optional
- Cambra from Marie's Candies
In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese until nice and smooth.
Add the Greek yogurt and fresh squeezed orange juice and beat until smooth.
Add the powdered sugar and mix until completely smooth.
Cover and chill while preparing fruit.
Slice watermelon about 2 to 3 inches thick and then cut into wedges.
Spread a couple tablespoons of the cream cheese glaze on each slice being careful not to have it run off the edge.
Add an assortment of cut fruit to the top of the frosting.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves, edible flowers or Cambra, if desired. Serve immediately
Unused cream cheese glaze can be stored in refrigerator or served as a fruit dip.
Recipe & Photo adapted from momontimeout.com